Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

About Me

"The Pfister's

Hi I am Marlaina. 
I am a teacher, wife and soon to be first time mommy!!!
Fun Fast  Facts:

Birthday: December 20th

Occupation: I am a 4th grade teacher to a wonderful group of 9 and 10 year old. I truly enjoy my job and every day is a new experience and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am extremely lucky to share my classroom with a wonderful co-worker, another thing I don't want to EVER change. 

Favorite Color: Yellow... I have loved this color since I was a little girl. I find it to be cheery and bright.

Favorite Food: I really enjoy eating and it's hard to pick just one favorite food. If I had to narrow it down to just one I would have to say that I have always enjoyed pancakes with syrup.

Married: I have been married for 4 years this past November to my High School sweetheart Tom . We have had some wonderful adventures together and can't wait to have some more!!

Some other fast facts are that I enjoy spending my free time hanging out with my family, friends and just  relaxing. My husband and I enjoy going on vacation and trying out new restaurants. 
We have been to some amazing places together, and are always willing to try some more. 

 That's some facts about me.




No comments:

Post a Comment