Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

24 Weeks!!!!

The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy and I know I haven't been updating. I'm sorry for being behind. Although I do not have pictures for week 23, I have included week 22 pics. Hopefully I am back on track now and will be updating weekly!!!

How Many Weeks: 24 Weeks !!!

Total weight gain: I gained 5 pounds since last month.

Maternity clothes:  A majority of my wardrobe is maternity with a couple pieces thrown in here and there that are pre-maternity. Luckily with spring coming, tops are flowy and I have some pretty tops from last spring that are still fitting.

Stretch marks: Not a one!!
Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here

Sleep: Sleeping has been much better the past couple of weeks. I usually wake up around 5:45 to use the bathroom but other than that I am sleeping the whole night. She is still kicking in the early morning.

Best moment of this week: It's only Thursday and this week has been pretty busy. We celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday and Monday. Sunday we went to Spirito's in Elizabeth, where they have the most AMAZING ravioli's. Then on Monday we went to the Stirling Hotel for dinner. I also had a doctors appointment on Monday and the "blueberry" is measuring right on track and her heartbeat was great!! It is always fun to hear her. I can't wait until we get to finally see her!! I need to go in the next couple of weeks for the glucose testing. Ughh!!!

Miss anything: Nothing this week.

Movement: She is constantly moving throughout the whole day. She is super active, which makes me curious to see if this will continue when she arrives.

Food cravings: I still enjoy cereal, bagels and fruit. These are definitely my favorite. I have to start cutting out OJ and spaghetti sauce though because it is giving me terrible heartburn :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!!

Have you started to show yet: Yes!  

Gender: GIRL!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like.

Labor signs: No. 
 
Nursery: The nursery is coming along. We had her room painted 2 weeks ago, the painters did a wonderful job and we absolutely love the way it came out!!!   The room is  getting carpeting tomorrow and her furniture is coming next Saturday. I am so excited to see how everything comes together. It's hard to believe that she will be here so soon!!Pictures will be coming when it is all finished.
 
Belly button in or out: Still in.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! I am really enjoying being pregnant!!

Looking forward to: Yoga!!! I started prenatal yoga last week and I love it. I hope that it will help with labor. I have friends who say that it was amazing and really helped them through the whole process.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment