Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

26 Weeks!!



The past couple of weeks have been busy!!! We have been working on the nursery (pictures to come), and enjoying the nice spring weather. With being on spring break this week I have been able to catch up on some things that have been hard to get to during the week including the blog. I didn't have time to do a 25 week update but I did include the picture in this weeks update.


How Many Weeks: 26 Weeks !!! I can't believe how fast time is going.

Total weight gain: Not sure I go to the doctors on the 5th so I will find out for sure then.

Maternity clothes:  Yes!!! I am enjoying some of the spring outfits I have picked up. I just need a couple more spring tops.

Stretch marks: Not a one!! Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here

Sleep: Sleeping is good. Definitely better than in past weeks.

Best moment of this week: This week has been pretty nice with the gorgeous weather and being on spring break. We celebrated Easter on Sunday with Tom's family and it was very nice!! Monday was really fun and my mom and I went to lunch and got a dress for my baby shower. It was definitely harder to find one than I thought but I absolutely love the dress!! I can't wait to wear it in a couple of weeks. Today I went and had breakfast with a friend and her little man. It is always fun to catch up with friends!! 

Miss anything: Nothing this week.



Food cravings: This week I have been craving guacamole!! I don't know if it's the warm weather but I can't wait until Thursday to do dinner so I can have some.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!!

Have you started to show yet: Yes!  

Gender: GIRL!!! It's going to be so exciting to see this little "blueberry!!"

Movement: She does move a lot and when she doesn't move, I get worried, luckily Tom calms me down and always makes me feel better!! I guess the worrying comes along with being a mom.

Labor signs: No. 

Nursery: Her room is looking amazing!! I can't wait until it all comes together. Tom and I have been working on her furniture. It is great to see all the little touches that make it a nursery. She is going to absolutely love it. Pictures to come.

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!! 

Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery. Enjoying more of this beautiful weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you this morning! Crazy to think that soon it will be four of us getting together!

    ReplyDelete