Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

AnnaLynne Mary Pfister

 
So I haven't been on here in awhile. Things have been pretty eventful here at our house. We would like to announce the newest member of our family
AnnaLynne Mary Pfister!!!
She arrived on July 24, 2014 at 5:48 pm. She is by far the most wonderful thing that has happened to our lives. AnnaLynne  is such a wonderful baby and we are really cherishing every minute with her.  We have truly been blessed by this amazing baby. I will try to update more often now that she is here. I can't believe tomorrow she will be three weeks old. It is crazy how quickly time is flying by!!! I just want to keep her little forever!! Well I have to go back to my sweet little one, but I will be back soon.



                                                                                         

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment