Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

17 Weeks and Counting!!!

I was able to fit in this weeks update before school, since once again we have had a delayed opening due to the snow!!! Don't get me wrong the delays are nice, but the snow is getting a bit tiring. Tom woke up again this morning dreading shoveling again. Luckily, this snow was easy to get through and not as heavy as the past week's storms.
 
As for the baby no milestone has happened this past week!! We are still anxiously awaiting to find out what this little "Blueberry," is. 
 
How Many Weeks: 17 Weeks 
 
Total weight gain: As far as I know still the same as last week. Which means I haven't gained anything yet.

Maternity clothes: Yes!!! I really enjoy the jeans from Destination Maternity
Here and the ones I have bought from The Gap Here.

Stretch marks: Nope!!! Still using (Here) everyday and absolutely love it!!!
 
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well the past couple days. Some days I sleep with the Snoogle
Here and some nights not. Tom got this for me for Christmas and it has definitely come in handy with sleeping on my side, which I am not use to.

Best moment of this week: This week has not been too eventful yet. Probably the delayed opening is the best. Also going to dinner with two of my lovely friends Amy and Gina.

Miss anything: I am still missing Italian subs. Again this week Tom had one and I really wanted it, but soon enough I will be able to eat those, which then I probably won't want.

Movement: Still nothing!

Food cravings: Still enjoy having fruit and breakfast foods. Dinner is a hard meal for me, I am never hungry for that meal. I do much better at breakfast and lunch.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week that comes to mind.

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender: Don't know yet, March can't come soon enough!!!

Labor signs: Not at all.

Belly button in or out: Still staying in.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to:  This weekend is going to be pretty eventful. Friday, I am so looking forward to going for a prenatal massage with Jenn. My wonderful co-workers had gotten me a gift certificate for my birthday and I am going to use it at Flic Spa Here. It has been really nice to be pregnant with a friend, and to be able to share all of these milestones!! I am very lucky to have such a wonderful friend!!!
 
This weekend is also my niece's Christening and First Birthday!! I can't believe it has been a year since Scarlett was born. Happy Birthday to a sweet and happy little girl!!! xoxo

I am not looking forward to Tom going on his business trip to San Francisco, but luckily it is only for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment