Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Apple of Our Eye!!!



So we are starting week fifteen on Super Bowl Sunday!!! Tom and I BOTH have plans this year to go to our neighbors to celebrate, which is good because it is nice and close.

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure yet, I go next week for my monthly checkup so I'm sure they will tell me then.
Maternity clothes: Yes!!! It's a mix though. My shirts still fit but pants are another story. I love the elastic waist!!! I have done a bit of shopping, adding some new maternity clothes. I can't wait to wear some of the new spring ones. 
Stretch marks: Nope!!! Still using (Here) everyday and absolutely love it!!!
Sleep: Overall I sleep pretty well. I do get up around 3 or 4 to go to the bathroom, but I can deal with that.
Best moment of this week: Last night (Saturday), the girls from work got together and we went to dinner at Seasons 52. It was so nice to actually have a night out with all my friends. We always have a great time when we go out, it's just too bad that it doesn't happen more often!!
Miss anything: This week an Italian sub looked really good when my coworker had it for lunch. I miss things only when I see them.
Movement: Still nothing!
Food cravings: Still enjoy having the fruit and milkshakes always look good :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, although I did not want to make tacos this week due to the smell!! I was bummed since I really wanted them, I just couldn't get myself to cook the beef.
Have you started to show yet: Small bump
Gender: Don't know yet, still a couple more weeks!!! We can't wait:)
Labor signs: Not at all.
Belly button in or out: Still staying out in.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! I really have nothing to be moody about
Looking forward to: Seeing Rachael Ray this week in the city. I have never seen her before and am super psyched!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment