Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

33 Weeks!!!


How Many Weeks: 33 Weeks!! Baby weighs as much as a pineapple.

Total weight gain: I go next week, so we will find out then. Although the baby is currently weighing 4.12 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes, I like mixing it up though. The shirt in this weeks picture is not maternity.
Stretch marks: Not a one!! Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here. Let's hope it stays this way.
 
Sleep: Sleeping... oh that dreaded word. I don't even know how to respond to this anymore. Some days it is good and others it is just non existent. I guess my body is preparing me for no sleep.
 
Best moment of this week: This week has been calm. Very rainy here :( I would say the best moment was yesterday seeing the "blueberry" on the ultrasound. She looked so cute. She was moving around the entire time. The best part of the appointment was when I saw her mouth moving and she was chewing on her lip. I can't wait to meet this little one, I am so excited!!!

Miss anything: Nothing right now.

Food cravings: I was craving White Castle so bad since the beginning of my pregnancy and finally caved yesterday and had it. It was good but my stomach didn't love it later in the night. LOL
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

  Have you started to show yet: Yes!!! Luckily for the most part it is all belly!!
 
Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!
 
Movement: The "blueberry" is moving all the time.
 
Labor signs: No!!
 
Nursery: Her room is really coming along. Still need to hang some things on the wall. My mom and I will work on some of these things.
 
Belly button in or out: Half and Half
 
Wedding rings on or off: On... yesterday I noticed it was a little tight but today they were fine.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!! Counting down until we get to meet her.
 
 Looking forward to: I am looking forward to finishing up work. Only 6 more days to go. It will be nice to be off and have time to get some things finished up before she arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment