Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day

 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
BRUNCH CRUISE
 

 This year for Father's Day we went on brunch cruise on the Cornucopia out of Perth Amboy. The day was absolutely beautiful, the weather was just perfect, not too hot or too cold!! With Tom being on a business trip to San Francisco and my sister working, it was a calmer Father's Day, but still really nice to spend the day with my dad, Chris and Mr. & Mrs. McNicholas. We did miss Tom and Erin though.


The cruise went out of Perth Amboy and sailed along the Raritan Bay. We met at my dad's around 11 and the cruise boarded around 11:30 and we were back by 2:00. It was the perfect amount of time for eating, sailing and relaxing.


The brunch was a buffet with a carving station that also had omelets and pancakes.  I was very impressed with the food and it all tasted delicious.  I definitely ate a lot and was very full by the end of the trip. This was a nice way to spend the day. Next year I'm sure will be a little different with the "Blueberry," and it being Tom's 1st Father's Day.



Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment