Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

34 Weeks!!!

How Many Weeks: 34 Weeks!! Not much time is left.

Total weight gain: I went to the doctor on Tuesday and gained 3 pounds. So a total of 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes, still mixing it up though where I can between maternity and non maternity.
Stretch marks: Not a one!! Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here
Sleep: I have been up a lot more during the night the past week. I guess my body is getting ready for those long sleepless nights.
Best moment of this week: This is my last week of work since school will be out for the summer. I'm excited to be home for awhile and not have to start back up in September. As of right now, I don't need to go back until December. It will be nice to be home with the baby and do some fun things in the Fall.
Miss anything: I sometimes miss a summer cocktail when everyone else is having one, but soon I will be able to enjoy one again.
  
Food cravings: I've been doing well with my sugars and monitoring what I can and can't eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

  Have you started to show yet: Yes, she is growing like crazy at my last appointment with the Fetal Medicine doctor she was around 4.11 lbs.
Gender: All Girl!!!
Movement: All the time!! It doesn't matter day or night.
Labor signs: No!! Let's keep it that way for a little bit longer.
Nursery: Almost finished.
Belly button in or out: Half and Half
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!! I am really enjoying being pregnant. The only thing I'm hating is the heat and humidity and so are my feet. They have swollen up quite a bit, but the doctor said it is fine, it is just from the weather.
 Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to being out of work and just relaxing some before she comes. I still have some things I want finished around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment