Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

31 Weeks!!!


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

How Many Weeks: 31 Weeks!! Baby is the size of a pineapple and weighs as much as a coconut.
 
Total weight gain: I will find out today, I have an appointment this afternoon.

Maternity clothes: Yes, I picked up a couple of tanks this past weekend Tanks. They are super cute and reversible and will be wonderful for the hot weather!!
 
Stretch marks: Not a one!! Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here. Let's hope it stays this way.
 
Sleep: The last couple nights, sleep has been a little tough. The "blueberry" has been kicking and moving like crazy. 
 
Best moment of this week: This was a pretty eventful week/weekend. I would say the weekend was more eventful than the week. On Friday, we went to dinner at Sol with a group of friends. I absolutely love this place and they have the best guacamole and salsa plus the chips are always warm. I missed having a margarita but that's okay :) Then on Saturday, we hung out with our friends and Sunday Tom and I took a trip down to the beach to Pier Village in West Long Branch and had lunch/dinner on the beach at McLoones.  It got a bit cold with the clouds but then when our food came out so did the sun. I even enjoyed a virgin Strawberry Daiquiri. When we got home we went for ice cream. Monday was Memorial Day and we went to Nate's 4th Birthday at my moms. He really enjoyed being a knight!! I got a bit of sunburn but the party was wonderful.  
Miss anything: A blood orange margarita.  

Food cravings: Since watching my sugar, I haven't been eating anything too crazy. I do miss some foods but I have been eating some treats with ration. 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No

  Have you started to show yet: Yes, she is growing like crazy! I go to the fetal medicine doctor tomorrow so we will see if she has grown. 
 
Gender: All Girl!!!
 
Movement: The "blueberry" is constantly moving. She is quite active.
 
Labor signs: No!! Let's keep it that way for a little bit longer.
 
Nursery: Her room is really coming along. I plan on working on some of it this coming weekend.
 
Belly button in or out: Half and Half
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!! I am really enjoying being pregnant. I have been so lucky that this has been a wonderful pregnancy. I really couldn't ask for a better experience.
 
 Looking forward to: I don't have too much coming up this coming week, which is nice. I'm sure though the weekend will start filling up fast though.

No comments:

Post a Comment