Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

28 Weeks!!!





How Many Weeks: 28 Weeks!! Size of a large eggplant.

Total weight gain: I went to the doctors yesterday 5/5 and gained a total of 11 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes!!! I love that the weather is getting warmer, which allows for maxi dresses. These are so much more comfortable than pants.

Stretch marks: Not a one!! Thanks to Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter here

Sleep: Not sleeping the greatest. We did switch mattresses this weekend, which has helped a lot. I miss sleeping on my stomach though.

Best moment of this week: We had a birthday party on Saturday for an adorable set of twin 4 year olds. It was nice to see our friends and celebrate. Celebrated Cinco de Mayo for Nate's birthday yesterday which was nice at my moms.

Miss anything: A glass of sangria yesterday for Cinco de Mayo.
      
Food cravings: Loving fruit, and would love to have an Italian sub!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese food!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, the bump is getting bigger by the day

Gender: GIRL!!

Movement: The "blueberry" is moving around all the time. Luckily she doesn't keep me up at night.

Labor signs: no!!

Nursery: Her room is coming along. After my shower, I hope to finish it up before I get too much bigger. I still have energy so now is a good time to work on it. I just love sitting in there and admiring how warm and girly it looks. Tom and I agree it is our favorite room in the house. What a lucky little girl!!

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!! I am really enjoying being pregnant. 

 Looking forward to: Hopefully passing my Glucose test which I took on Monday and celebrating Mother's day this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment