Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Five on Friday!!!

Happy Friday!!! This has been a low key week for us.me. I was happy that I was able to get some things done around the house and I even got to do the outside Christmas decorations (lights on the bushes) due to the gorgeous weather. I knoew that we were headed towards cold weather so I got a jump on things and was happy it is now complete (pictures to come).  
So here is my post about Five for Friday.

ONE
So, I have been having trouble getting enough breast milk for AnnaLynne's bottles and have been supplementing with formula which I am so happy she took to. Although, I do like her to have as much breast milk as possible.  I decided though to try these lactation cookies so on this past rainy Thursday, I decided to make them. They turned out pretty good and actually I enjoyed the way they taste. If you like oatmeal cookies, then you will enjoy these. I may next time add chocolate chips to the recipe.

Cookie recipe:  Lactation

TWO
I love this show, I can't believe this is the last season!! It is such an easy show to relate to. I feel like the family dynamic has something everyone can relate to. I love my Thursday nights!!!

THREE
Christmas Party!!! So I have started planning the menu for our Christmas party that we have every year. I have been searching pinterested daily for some good ideas. Here's a sneak peek at 2 appetizers I'm going to serve. What do you enjoy eating at holiday parties?

FOUR
Friends!! This past Sunday we attended Caroline's Christening. The ceremony was so nice and Caroline looked beautiful. We were so happy and blessed to share this special day with the Fish Family. I love that these two little girls are going to grow up together.

FIVE
AnnaLynne has really started doing a lot more talking this past week. I love to hear the little conversations she has with us. That little voice is just so cute.

Well Happy Friday!!! Have a great weekend!!!

I'm linking up with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm for "Oh Hey Friday"

Oh Hey Friday


I'm also linking up with Darci, April, Christina and Natasha's blogs for their Five on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment